3.06.2009

Spring Break + Sparkle

It's spring break! Whoop-whoop! Despite the fact that some studying must be done (ugh. medical school.), I plan to tackle a lot of wedding things this week. Wish me luck!

While I'm re-writing the "future accomplishments" list(again), check this out...

At adornbrides.com you can rent jewelry for the day. Now, I'm not normally into bling-bling, but I would love to don this gorgeousness on the big day.





Too bad it rents for 2,200 dollars.
Hey, if you're big balling, check it out today; they are offering 15% off - a whopping $270!!!


Oh yeah, and if you happen to have $32,900 sitting around (after you've given a considerable amount to God and the charity of your choice, of course) you can pick this little baby up - a paisley diamond cuff bracelet by Chad Allison.





No comments: