3.19.2009

I'm In Love With Love Songs...Especially This One



This song reminds me of Mr. Man. He broke a lot of my rules, his personality really does shine for all to see, and with a man like him by my side, I can't help but feel surrounded by love. Also, if you know me at all, you know any reference to dancing made me love the video.

By the way, is Beyonce having ballet class nostalgia? Leotards everywhere! I just hope the teenagers and crazies don't start wearing them on a daily basis.

Could we include it somewhere in the wedding? Should we?

video from youtube

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YES!!! Yes yes yes!!! At least make it have a prominent appearance at the reception. Special dance? I do believe so. Absolutely LOVE this song DDP!!!

and you, of course!

Unknown said...

Yes...totally do it! This song is so incredible! I love how you compared your guy to Michael Ealy....ummmm, I so wish I could draw the same comparisons!!!! LOL!