Mr. Man and I finally found an apartment! We won't move in together until after the big day, but I'm trying to figure out how to make this whole thing easier i.e. not come home from the honeymoon with a million boxes in our living room and needing to find something random to pack for our mission trip the next week
Here's what I got so far:
- get rid of a million things
- slowly bring over things like clothes, dishes and books prior to the actual big "move-in" date
- have the (free!) movers move all the big stuff one week before the wedding
- try to pack my mission trip stuff prior to the move
- transfer all the services at my place to the new place before the wedding e.g. electricity, DirectTV/DirectTV in Texas
- watch Golden Girls via DirectTV because I have no school and I can!
- not freak out
anh. moving is whack.
any tips to make the move smooth?