7.08.2008

First Things First: Engaged(The Video)

I hope this doesn’t make me sound like the most terrible/ungrateful bride-to-be ever, but Mr. Man’s AMAZING surprise proposal has certainly hyped up my 2009 wedding. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world, but how can I, little old me, plan and execute a wedding to top that night?

There were about 80 people there, 10 limousines, 17 rooms at a downtown hotel, an incredible amount of planning that all resulted in this video.





After all the smiles, tears, and “I love you’s” between me and Mr. Man, I’ve gotten comments like this: “I can’t wait to see what the wedding is like! ” and “if THAT was just the proposal…”.

Am I allowed to be worried? Please say yes.


3 comments:

zoliepup said...

Awww... I'm in tears now. That was totally beautiful and amazing.

I kicked Mr. Doctor in the shin after seeing that, since he just proposed to me at work on a Saturday night ;)

You are such a beautiful couple, and, girl, that dress was hot!!!

Unknown said...

OMG...I am literally sitting here with a Kleenex! That was soooo beautiful! You both are so inspiring. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

OK, I'm back! Sorry...I promise I'm not stalking you! But, I so want to add a post to my blog and link to this video! It was sooooo beautiful how Terry proposed (can I clone him???) and seriously, you inspired me! This is why I blog about wedding planning...it is so beautiful to see two people truly in love!

Let me know if I would be able to link to your blog! Take care!