11.06.2008

My New Wedding Toy and Other Joys

It's not Christmas yet, but I've gotten many presents!
First and foremost, the United States of America has an awe-inspiring new President! It didn't really hit me until I saw one of those posters with all the presidents on it that was in the front of your elementary school classroom. After number forty-four, that poster will look just a little different. I'm proud to have a Black president in office, but I'm even prouder that we have someone who is capable of moving this country to action.

Second, my new wedding toy is heat embossing tool. Its this little handheld machine you can use to emboss paper or other surfaces. I've been playing with it every chance I get. Pretty placecards and marvelous menus, here I come! You can check out a heat embossing tutorial on DIYBride.
photo from DIYbride


No comments: