7.02.2009

Winding Down (Or Up!)

"Time is filled with swift transitions...." and this one is coming fast!

Amongst all the wedding craziness, Mr. Man and I took some time last night to take a look at our new place. We had lots of distractions, but we tried to take a a brief moment to savor what is about to happen. We are about to start a new life together. Forgetting favors, linens, and timelines, its an awesome and sometimes overwhelming realization that we are about to take on a super big challenge - sealing our commitment to love one another for the rest of our lives. I call it a challenge because there will be times when it won't be fun, easy, or romantic. With that in mind, the three of us are down for the cause. I couldn't imagine it any other way.

The excitement about coming home to my man (yes, as a medical student, I will probably be coming home to him more than him coming home to me, hehe) has of course helped me to rediscover Polyvore.

Although it may be a while before we have the time or funds to decorate, I have created inspiration boards for our bedroom....

Our Bedroom

and our living room.
Our Living Room

What do you think?
Too girly? Too random?

No comments: