9.04.2009

The Bachelorette Party...

...was a BLAST! There are photos I just cannot post, but I was thankful to be around the best girls around, and can't thank them enough for the time we had.

It started out with us taking over the hotel on on our way to an exotic dance class...


then getting all jazzed up back at the hotel and on to the party bus...

on to an ahh-mazing dinner... (Please note my face as I respond to the ridiculous gifts and cake that were presented.)
back on the party bus...
for a night on the town...
including some of the BEST karaoke Houston's never seen!
Please note that the two main organizers of this adventure (my MOH and deuce) are NOT PICTURED. This makes me very sad. Alas, I did not have a camera, so if you have photos that include the MOH, please send them to me. I will update the blog entry to include them - the deserve much credit.

Shout out to Mek for letting me steal her pictures.
Blizzle, I tried to steal your photos, but Shutterfly is mean.

7 comments:

Bryan said...

Great party it seems....I wish i was there...

We Wed, We Fed said...

You stumbled across my blog MONTHS ago and left a comment and due to my incorrectly set preferences, I never saw it! I ended up signing a contract with Paraiso Maravilla but I'm not getting married til June. I would love to see your pics and hear your recap!

prashant said...

Great party it seems..


Work from home India

Anonymous said...

Yes it's looks like a great party.Nice decorations and well dressed people

wedding cake

Anonymous said...

Rather nice blog you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. BTW, why don't you change design :).

Claire said...

looks like everyone had a great time. What great memory makers.

Carolina - Gracious Bridal said...

What a great idea! I love that you are all in the same color dress too! Looks like fun!